As we move towards the 2014 elections, I encourage every voter to review his/her voter information to make certain it is current, by clicking on the “Voter look-up” tab on the title bar of this website, or by contacting the Elections office a (352) 498-1216.
General Election Dates
at the Supervisor of Elections Office
229 NE 351 Hwy, Suite A, Cross City - Across from the Courthouse
Saturday, October 25 - Saturday, November 1, 2014
Hours Monday - Saturday 8-6 and Sunday 8-4
Book Closing Date
for New Registrations
is October 6, 2014
November 4, 2014
Polls open at 7 a.m. and close and 7 p.m.
Be Election Ready
- Know where your Election Day polling place is located.
- Photo and signature identification is required by law - or you will be required to vote a provisional ballot. (101.043F.S.)
- Keep your address, signature and other information updated with the Supervisor of Elections Office.
- Remember a registered voter of Dixie County may cast their vote by one of three ways.
1. Early Vote
2. Request a Vote by Mail Ballot (absentee)
3. Election Day at your assigned polling place.
For more information or questions. You may also email email@example.com or stop by
the Elections Office.
WE HAVE NOW MOVED!
Our new location is at
229 NE 351 Hwy. Suite A,
Cross City, FL
(Across from Courthouse)
Thank you for visiting our site.
Dixie County Supervisor of Elections