Military/Overseas Voting

Quick Links

Federal Voting Assistance Program (www.fvap.gov)
Federal Post Card Application ("FPCA")
Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot ("FWAB")

You may obtain the Standard Form 76 (SF76), Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) forms from your unit administration office or unit Voting Assistance Office (VAO). Spouses and dependents are considered to be of the same category of Vote-by-Mail (absentee) voter as military members and generally should follow the same rules. Complete this form and send it to the Supervisor of Elections Office, PO Box 2057, Cross City, FL 32628. You can also request a Vote-by-Mail (absentee) ballot through any of the methods listed on this web site. U.S. Embassies and Consulates can assist in Federal portions of the general election and presidential preference primary ballots voted by persons outside the U.S. are counted, if dated by the voter next to his or her signature, no later than 7 p.m. election day and received by the Supervisor of Elections within 10 days of the election.

Additional military election information is available at:
Office or Secretary of Defense
Toll Free: 1-800-438-8683
Website: http://www.fvap.gov


Starlet Cannon, Supervisor of Elections
229 NE 351 Hwy, Suite A * PO Box 2057 Cross City, FL 32628
Phone: 352-498-1216 * Email: elections@dixievotes.com
* Office Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm *