2018 Primary Sample Ballots
Click to View
Republican Democratic Nonpartisan
2018 Constitutional Amendments
There are thirteen (13) Proposed Constitutional Amendments that will be on the ballot statewide in Florida during this General Election in November. Three (3) are Legislative Referrals passed by House Joint Resolution, two (2) are Citizen Initiatives which made ballot position through the collection of petition signatures and eight (8) are the final proposals from the Constitution Review Commission (CRC). Use the links below to view the full ballot text of the amendments.
- Increased Homestead Property Tax Exemption
- Limitations on Property Tax Assessments
- Voter Control of Gambling in Florida
- Voter Restoration Amendment
- Supermajority Vote Required to Impose, Authorize, or Raise State Taxes or Fees
- Rights of Crime Victims; Judges
- First Responder and Military Member Survivor Benefits; Public Colleges and Universities
- School Board term Limits and Duties; Public Schools
- Prohibits Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling; Prohibits Vaping in Enclosed Indoor Workplaces
- State and Local Government Structure and Operation
- Property Rights; Removal of Obsolete Provision; Criminal Statutes
- Lobbying and Abuse of Office by Public Officers
- Ends Dog Racing
Click for more information on becoming a Poll Worker
Online Voter Registration is Now Available!
Easy • Convenient • Secure
For the upcoming election year 2018...
It is an honor and privilege to serve as your Supervisor of Elections. My staff and I strive to conduct fair, open and transparent elections in the most efficient and professional manner possible.
The Mission of The Dixie County Elections Office is to ensure the integrity of the electoral process and to enhance public confidence while encouraging citizen participation by providing voter education to citizens of all ages. We hope you will find our website user-friendly, with answers to your questions. The site has many links with various information that we hope you will find helpful. As always, if you can't find what you are looking for, please feel free to contact our office at (352) 498-1216, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or just stop by your elections office and we'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Dixie County Supervisor of Elections